20 – 40 hours a week – mainly in the Pool Hut however transferable to other F&B areas depending on season.
£10.50 an hour for Pool Hut hours / £9.80 an hour if elsewhere in F&B
Free on-site parking
Discounts on food during working hours
Free use of the pools, gym and rackets after three months
Regular team socials
If you love making and serving food and drink and want to work in a fun, fast-paced pool bar environment, join the new Pool Hut Team at Exeter Golf and Country Club.
Due to exciting developments and refurbishments, the brand-new role of Pool Hut F&B Assistant has been created as part of the larger Food and Beverage Team.
The Pool Hut is open for members throughout the school holidays and every weekend from Easter to September for takeaway pool-side food and drinks. The new Pool Hut F&B Assistants will be responsible for serving customers and preparing basic food and drink to order, such as pizza, panini, sandwiches and salads, along with milkshakes, smoothies and hot drinks.
Perfect for an energetic, reliable and engaging individual with supervisory experience or someone looking to develop team leader skills, the Pool Hut F&B Assistant role offers full or part time hours between 10am and 7.30pm across 7 days of the week.
We want our members to feel like they’re on holiday when they visit for the day… therefore it’s essential that the Pool Hut F&B Assistants thrive in a customer-facing, fast-paced environment, delivering exceptional service from taking orders to managing wait times and preparing quality, consistent food and drink.
– Basic food preparation including pizza, panini, sandwiches and salads.
– Ensure food storage and preparation areas adhere to Food Hygiene and Health and Safety standards.
– Ensure a high level of hygiene and sanitation.
– Maintain a safe working environment for colleagues and customers.
– Complete daily and weekly cleaning schedules, minimising food wastage and maintaining appropriate records.
– Operating the till and proactive selling of products including upselling.
– Deliver exceptional standards of service, food and drinks.
– Working alongside the F&B Team and the Kitchen Team.
– Maintain a high personal presentation in the provided uniform (t-shirt, apron and badge) and a clean, tidy appearance at all times.
The ideal candidate
– Bar / waiting experience desirable.
– Food preparation and a basic knowledge of cooking / food handling techniques desirable but not essential as training will be provided.
– Efficient working style – being proactive during quiet times, while able to increase the pace in an unflustered, friendly manner, when busy.
– The ability to manage and coordinate food preparation and taking orders to ensure minimal wait times.
– Engaging and communicative to develop friendly relationships with members.
– Honest and trustworthy with the ability to work independently as well as in a team.
– Extremely reliable.
Apply by email with your CV by 3rd April.