New Off Peak Fitness gym membership is now available between 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday for just £54.90 a month, including use of the pools.
Under 30? Ask about our new 23 – 30 gym membership rates too.
What do you want from your membership?
When you’re thinking of joining a gym there are a number of things to consider when choosing a gym membership.
- What kind of atmosphere does it have? Friendly and welcoming!
- Is it good value for money? Yes with free parking and swimming!
- Is it a convenient location with parking near home or work? Minutes from the city, Pynes Hill and main roads to Exminster, Topsham, Exmouth, Dawlish and Lympstone.
- Does it have experienced staff? Yes!
- Do I want personal training to help motivation? We have a great team on hand to keep you going!
- Do I want to vary my training with fitness and holistic classes? We have a great timetable with a wide variety of classes free for gym members.
- Do I want to enjoy social benefits or simply use the equipment? Curry nights, running clubs and more are all available!
- Are there hidden charges? None whatsoever!
Gym membership at Exeter Golf and Country Club is simple and our gym is very welcoming. With a range of members from teenagers to seniors, our gym members are a welcoming and friendly bunch. We offer free running clubs and great value social events such as curry nights to help our members get to know each other.
Located between Exeter and Topsham on the Bridge Road/Rydon Lane roundabout we are just minutes from the city centre, M5, A30, A38 and roads to Exmouth, Exminster and Dawlish. We are very close to Pynes Hill so if you work there, we are about as convenient as you can get.
We have on site free parking, we are open from 6am until 10pm every day and our standard gym memberships include free fitness and holistic classes (not included in Off Peak Fitness) and free swimming in our indoor and outdoor pools.
Find out more about Gym Membership